1/14/2008

Let's make Pizza


I could eat pizza every day , even for breakfast. I think it's the most famous and good meal after pasta.

My girls ask me to make pizza very often since they like to knead flour and water.

I decide that it's time to find flour in every corner of my kitchen when my fridge is empty.

I always have flour and dried yeast...when I don't have time I use my wonderful bread machine.


Ingredients for 4 hungry persons...

1 and 1/2 cup of warm water

1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of sugar
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil

4 cups of all purpose flour

1 full teaspoon of dried yeast



Put all the ingredients in the bread machine in the same order of above. Choose dough program.

Or...make a ball of dough with your hands. Let sit in a warm place (75-85°F) until it doubles in size, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.

Preheat the oven to 450°F for at least 30 minutes, preferably an hour.

Divide the dough in little balls. It depends how much high you want the pizza.I like the thin one.

More a high pizza you want ,more the dough balls have to be big.

Take one ball of dough and flatten it with your hands on a slightly floured work surface. Starting at the center and working outwards, use your fingertips to press the dough.

Prepare your desired toppings.

Mix tomato sauce with olive oil, salt , basil, oregano, chili powder (all the herbs you like)

Place the topping on the pizza.Bake pizza for 5-10 ten minutes (it depends on how high is). Then add on the top shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for other 3-4 minutes...It's ready !

I use my fantasy to make new toppings :

You can add ham, black olives , mushrooms and hard-boiled egg (we call it four season pizza).

Potato slice and rosemary.

Onion tomato and tuna fish.

Tomato and anchovies.

Tomato oregano and garlic.

Four cheeses (parmesan,mozzarella cheese, gorgonzola cheese, a sweet cheese on your taste)

In a few words use what you have at home and fantasy...
TIP : sometimes I make with my friends or my relatives a Pizza party, I put tons of ingredients on the table and everyone choose the personal topping. Lot of fun !



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent article - thanks! It seems that you have answered the best related to the Topic with all best example as well...

Pizza Equipment

yanmaneee said...

jordan 13
balenciaga
curry 6 shoes
kyrie 5
jordan sneakers
bape
yeezy
balenciaga shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2
golden goose shoes

Teagan Warren said...

Great reaading your blog

Unknown said...

browse around these guys webpage visit here Valentino Dolabuy read review my explanation